Rodri said the cutest thing yesterday and I don't want to forget it :)
(He says a lot of cute things now that shows me how much he is beginning to understand the world, it is fun to watch him grow up!)
Rodri, Natalia and I were eating dinner before ESL yesterday. It was getting late and I was pushing them to finish eating so we could leave.
Our Dialogue
RJ- "Mommy, when I grow up you and Natalia are going to stay home and I am going to go to work."
Me- "Really?"
RJ- "Yes, and we'll need 3 cars; one for me, one for daddy and one for mommy. Then there will be 2 daddys."
Me- "2 Daddies??"
RJ- "Yes because I'll be a Daddy too."
Me- "Oh, thats good. What about another mommy?"
RJ- "No, I want you to be the mommy."
Me- "Well sweetie, I can't be the mommy. Someday when you are older you will get to marry a girl that is close to your age. She will be the mommy of your kids."
RJ- "A girl like Ellie?" (Ellie is RJ's best friend)
Me- "Well yes, it could be Ellie or another girl."
RJ- "No I don't think it will be Ellie, I want it to be Grace!" (Grace is a girl in his class that is always so sweet and kind to him)
Me- "Well that would be nice,"
RJ- "Well then we need 4 cars!"
What a sweet heart me little boy has. He has his priorities straight :) When he grows up he wants to go to work and have a wife and be a daddy and of course he needs to have enough cars for everyone :). I must say I think he has the right idea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment