
Natalia Rose was baptized on Sunday. She was absolutely beautiful in her sweet pink dress and pink princess shoes. I am in awe at how much she has grown. She is now crawling everywhere and is as happy as can be.
This Sunday reminded me just as everyday does, how precious our Lord Jesus Christ is. He has given Rodrigo and I this precious baby girl to take care of and raise in His ways. I feel honored that He has chosen me to be Natalia and RJ's mommy. There is no better job! I pray that God will guide me and encourage me as I raise these kids. It's not as easy job to know what to do about everything, but I know God's strong hand will guide me. He will guide me, listen to me cry, encourage me, and lift me up. I praise God that I have Him, without Him life wouldn't be worth living! He is the reason for everything and I pray that I can teach my children that precious lesson!

No comments:
Post a Comment