Rodrigo Josue (3 1/2 years old)
- His sweet goofy smile
- The way he says "I miss you" when he really means "I love you", it is so cute.
- His hugs and kisses
- His love for "CARS"
- The way he loves to be with both his parents at the same time, you can tell he really enjoys it and feels most secure.
- His happy, energetic, loving, and noble personality.
- He always tries to make everyone happy, it seems to be his purpose in life right now.
- Her love for her mommy, she makes me feel important and loved
- She loves to hold fingers or hands when she is tired or insecure.
- The way she'll be screaming in the car and if I put my hand back to hold hers, she leans her head on my arm. It is so sweet and I know it's her way of saying I love you and need you.
- How her big brother can make her giggle like crazy. He is her favorite person to watch and play with, even though he is rough sometimes.
- Her hair has flattened out now, but before she had some hair at the back of her head that would stick straight up, there was nothing we could do to flatten it, it was so cute.
- She's our little rolly polly now and rolls all over the place.
- Her cheeky smile.
- How different my 2 children are. It's amazing how different their personalities are, RJ is a bright, happy, energetic child and Natalia always looks more serious, shy, calm, and at times moody. I am learning so many things through each of them and praise God for their precious lives. My heart is full of joy, love, and thankfulness everyday because of them.
- Each day is a gift to watch them grow in God's love.
1 comment:
You've Won! Burt's Bees lip balm! Woo Hoo! http://onesweetdeal.blogspot.com/2009/06/burts-bees-winners.html
Post a Comment